Vacation Escape Promotion Overview
The Vacation Escape program is an exciting program that provides accommodations for 2 adults, 21 years of age or older, and up to 2 children under the age of 12.
The first step in the program is to complete the Registration Activation form and return it along with a refundable $50.00 payment. Checks should be made payable to Travel Service Center. The Registration Activation form must be mailed and postmarked within 30 days of the issue date for this offer to be valid. A detailed Welcome Aboard e-mail will be sent once the Registration Activation form and deposit are received and processed. This Welcome Aboard e-mail will provide you with an activation date. The expiration date for the offer will be one year from the activation date. When you receive your Reservation Request Form and you are ready to travel, you may submit your destination and date of travel request. This request must be received at least 60 days in advance of your departure date.
A Vacation Escape agent will contact you a minimum of 30 days prior to your requested travel date to verify the information provided on the request form. The agent will then check promotional availability and email available hotel options, taxes, fees and any surcharges (if applicable) will be discussed at that time. The initial $50.00 deposit, minus a $10.00 processing fee, is refundable after the hotel stay is completed. The request must be made in writing any time prior to the expiration date, either before confirming reservations or after 45 days of completion of travel. Refund requests may be mailed to the following address: Vacation Escape Promotion - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy #2, Tampa, FL 33618. You may also e-mail your refund request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be mailed within 45 days after the refund request is received.
The hotels offered in this program are similar to the Choice Hotels brand and La Quintas. The hotels offered may be located in the city you choose or the surrounding area. This program is for two nights, but additional nights may be added at a discounted rate based on availability. The majority of the hotels allow up to two children in the same room. A fee may apply for additional guests. Taxes will vary by destination, but are typically $12.00 to $15.00 per night. Surcharges may apply for peak seasons, weekends and upgraded accommodations. Any additional fees and surcharges will be determined at the time of reservation. All taxes, fees and surcharges must be paid at time of reservation. Any incidentals or resort fees, if applicable, are the responsibility of the traveler and will be paid to the hotel directly.
*Destinations are subject to change.
Surrounded by awe-inspiring seasonal beauty, your worries will quickly fade as you enter this vacation paradise. In the warmer months, golf, horseback riding, rafting, mountain biking, kayaking and hiking are just a few of the activities to keep you entertained. In the winter, the north becomes a skiing paradise with slopes to challenge any level skier. Shopping, fantastic dining and plenty of places to pamper yourself all help make the northern getaway the perfect vacation region for you and your family!
History, romance and excitement all come together. Evergreen-scented peaks and abundant wildlife showcase this beautiful region. Take advantage of all the fun outdoor activities that beg your attention like hiking, golfing, fishing or just take a scenic drive. While you’re here, make sure to leave time for shopping and browsing the many antique shops. You never know when you might find that treasure of a lifetime. It's all here, just waiting to be discovered!
Enjoy a refreshing dip in the clear waters or stretch out on a white sand beach. Choose from enjoyable sight-seeing cruises, exhilarating snorkeling, and dive excursions to the greatest sport fishing in the ocean. You’ve come to a true sports paradise! Surfing, jet skiing, hundreds of beautiful golf courses and theme parks are popular with visitors and locals alike. There’s plenty of great shopping and dining, and as the sunset cools into the evening, the night life heats up with an endless array of activities.
With its great weather, miles of beautiful sandy beaches, rugged mountain ranges, casinos and major attractions, this relaxed, scenic and exciting region will hold some surprises for you. Whether you visit the San Diego Zoo, where you’ll see some of the world’s rarest wildlife, including giant pandas and koalas; or the Las Vegas Strip, where it’s a high rolling, no limits dream machine overflowing with bright neon lights, bountiful buffets, and irresistible jackpots…or anywhere in between, this region is sure to have something for everyone.
1. Activation form must be returned along with a $50 refundable deposit. The postmark date must be within 30 days of issue date. Please make check payable to Travel Service Center.
2. Accommodations for extra nights (up to 5) may be added for a preferred fee depending on availability.
3. Upon check-in, two forms of identification are required by the properties, one being a major credit card and one being a government issued photo ID.
4. Registration Activation Fee of $50 is refundable minus a $10 processing fee.
5. Our website provides general information about this program. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees/taxes and should not be considered free travel.
2. The Vacation Escape is valid for a two night hotel stay for two adults and up to two children under the age of 12 at your choice of selected destinations. Accommodations for extra nights and guests may be available for an additional fee. Taxes and hotel fees are not included in offer. To be eligible for this offer, traveling adults must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. This certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, room taxes and surcharges, meals or other miscellaneous fees. Sorry, no pets.
3. Checks must be made payable to Travel Service Center. Upon receipt of your deposit and Registration
Activation Form, you will be e-mailed a Welcome Letter providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. When you receive your Reservation Request Form and you are ready to travel, you may submit your destination and date of travel. This request must be received at least 60 days in advance of your departure date. A Vacation Escape Agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your travel date to discuss availability and options.
4. Hotels offered in this program are similar to the Choice Hotels brand and La Quintas. The hotels offered may be located in the city you choose or in the surrounding areas. Taxes are NOT included in the offer and will vary by destination, but are typically $12.00 to $15.00 per night. Taxes are due when reservations are made. Additional fees may apply to extra beds or additional adults in the room.
5. This offer is valid for one year from the issue date. Refunds may be requested in writing at any time prior to expiration date before confirming reservations or within 14 days of completion of travel with a hotel receipt showing no balance due. Please mail refund requests to the following address: Vacation Escape - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. #2, Tampa, FL 33618. Refunds will be mailed approximately 30 to 45 days after
request is received. Requests for refunds may also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration Activation deposit of $50 is refundable minus a $10 processing fee.
6. This program is not valid on major holidays and a full 7 days before or after a major holiday. Major holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Surcharges may apply for peak season, weekends and upgraded accommodations. Availability is limited during peak season and weekends. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute alternative destinations at any time.
7. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement. Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form/payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folders. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, an offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
8. Travel insurance is recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. Travel Insurance is offered by Travel Service Center. It is important that you do not make any other travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation of your reservation from Travel Service Center.
9. All vacation offers are subject to Travel Service Center’s availability and promotional inventory. Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation offers including, but not limited to itineraries and destinations. Only one travel/vacation offer per household may be used in a 12 month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount.
10. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor.
11. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that Travel Service Center will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
12. Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
13. Travel Service Center reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided. Incentive Offer
expires two years from revision date located in bottom left corner of form.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the
State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this
agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida.
Have a question? Contact our
Customer Service Department at 813-514-0413
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm ET
Copyright © 2018 Vacation Escape Promotion - All Rights Reserved.